The Office of the NSW Chief Scientist & Engineer (OCSE) is funding more entrepreneurs and researchers to grow their commercialisation skills and knowledge through the second round of the Deep Tech Commercialisation Training Program (DTCTP).
Delivered by Australia’s home of deep tech, Cicada Innovations, the DTCTP will upskill NSW researchers, innovators and startups with commercialisation skills and knowledge so they can optimise their likelihood of commercial success, help secure more government and private funding and enable them to stay and grow in NSW. This will support the development of an ecosystem of technology-rich startups, scaleups and SMEs.
- Foundations is an online program available at no cost to any researcher or company looking to build foundational skills and knowledge to translate ideas into commercial outcomes. Foundations is taught by an industry leader and features case studies, useful resources and activities that users can apply to their own business.
Access to Foundations is available here
- Elevate is an intensive two-day workshop that will immerse companies in the world of entrepreneurship and commercialisation, including founder stories and panel discussions designed to help them:
- gain greater insights into scaling a deep-tech solution
- validate their market and customers
- refine their value proposition
- improve their pitching and communication.
Apply now for the upcoming Elevate workshop on 21 and 22 November 2023
- Fast Start is a six-month mentoring program for high-performing companies from the Elevate program, and provides access to Cicada Innovations' facilities, expertise and networks, and fortnightly one-on-one training sessions with industry, subject matter experts and relevant community participants.
Please contact Jerein Kailath at OCSE for more information.