2021 SBIR program
Feasibility Study Grant Recipients
Proposed solutions addressed one of the SBIR program challenges. Each challenge described a current NSW Government agency problem requiring an innovative solution.
Five challenges were defined for the 2021 SBIR program:
R&D NSW hosted a webinar for each challenge in July 2021. Each webinar described the SBIR program and the challenge, and provided an opportunity for prospective applicants to ask questions about both. Click the links below to view a recording of a previous webinar.
- Connectivity Challenge Webinar
- Hyperlocal Navigation Challenge Webinar
- Koala Count Challenge Webinar
- Personal Protective Equipment and Water Purification Challenges Webinar
The Guidelines set out:
- The eligibility and assessment criteria
- How we assess applications
- How we notify applicants and enter into grant agreements with grantees
- How we monitor and evaluate performance
- Responsibilities and expectations in relation to the opportunity.